That’s proper, we're having an essay contest, and there shall be money prizes for the winners. But I’ll want your assist. As lots of you understand, over the previous two years Google has slowly squeezed out most of our advert income. So, earlier than we formally announce our essay contest, we have to first increase the funds so we will supply significant money prizes. That means people like it is advisable to assist. Please go to our donation web page and contribute as a lot as you possibly can.
Despite the frequent accusations from local weather alarmists and journalists, we by no means obtain a dime from the fossil gasoline trade, and Google has made sure that our advert income fails to cowl the price of publishing WUWT. In truth, now they've doubled down, and introduced they're going to reduce off any web site that publishes any doubt about catastrophic man-made international warming. See this story: Google, YouTube to ban adverts and monetization on local weather denial content material
We imagine the upcoming essay contest will assist to interact a youthful set of local weather realists and achieve extra protection for a rational view of local weather change. So, let me thanks upfront in your assist. Please donate now.
Here is the competition in a nutshell, which we plan to formally announce November 1st.
Topic: Is there actually a local weather disaster?
Write the very best arguments towards the speculation of artificial catastrophic international warming that might persuade your neighbors that there isn't any local weather disaster.
- General Public: Any reader who doesn't fall into the 2 classes beneath
- Professionals: Scientists, engineers, graduate college students, doctoral candidates
- Students: College undergrads, highschool college students, and beneath
- First prize for every of the above classes: To be decided as soon as we now have concluded our fundraising, however hopefully over $1000
- Second prize/runner up for every of the above classes: To be decided as soon as we now have concluded our fundraising.
Contest Rules Summary:
- Open to everybody, see classes.
- Essays should query the validity of the speculation of artificial catastrophic international warming.
- All entries should be submitted electronically.
- 1500 phrases or much less, not together with citations.
- Graphics and tables are welcome.
- Citations are inspired.
- Winners can stay nameless, however should be verified by WUWT employees.
- Winning essays shall be introduced and printed January 10th, 2022
All profitable essays, judged by a panel of local weather specialists and journalists, shall be printed right here, some non-winning essays can also be printed.
A nationwide press-release will even be made to media shops saying the profitable essays and their authors, in the event that they select to not be nameless. I count on these essays and the winners shall be picked up by many media shops.
We will formally open the competition to entries on Monday, November 1st by saying the competition web page. At that point, the ultimate official guidelines and format necessities shall be printed.
In the meantime, we encourage all WUWT readers to pitch in with funding for the money prizes.
Just click on on the massive “Donate” button on the best sidebar. Or, this hyperlink. It is crucial that we assist the world to grasp that the sky shouldn't be falling.
It is crucial that we assist the world to grasp that an in-depth understanding of local weather science fails to help the speculation of catastrophic man-made international warming aka the “climate crisis”.
Thanks in your assist, it's vitally necessary.
P.S. This put up will keep on the high of WUWT by means of Monday morning to get most publicity.